Debt consolidation program helps you pay off your unsecured bills through an easy and single monthly payment plan. This program helps you make only one payment instead of 7 or 8 in every month.
How can these programs help you start a new financial life?
- Help you make lower payment every month
- Help to reduce the number of calls you get from creditors
- Leave you with only one monthly payment plan
- Help you repay your bills within 2-5 years
- Help you improve credit gradually
- May help you knock out the fines and/or late fees
You can check out the benefits of these programs to know how they help you get a fresh financial start.
What kind of bills can be paid off through the program?
- Credit card bills
- Store cards
- Personal loans
- Medical bills
- Collection accounts
- Other unsecured bills
Student loans Can be paid through secured/unsecured debt consolidation loans
What factors do you need to consider before the consolidation of debt?
How much you want to consolidate?: A company may require a minimum amount of debt for you to enroll in the program.
How much you’ve to pay on fees?: Check out the fees and calculate whether or not you’re able to pay the amount every month.
How much you need to pay for an interest rate?: The main benefit of consolidation is to lower interest and reduce monthly payments. However, repayment term should not be more like opting for it may result in more spending in the long run.
How do debt consolidation programs work?
Check out these 5 steps to know how do debt consolidation programs work:
- No-obligation free financial analysis – Debt counselors make a thorough review of your income and expenses, along with your debts, to decide upon an affordable amount you can pay every month.
- Sign a written agreement – You can ask questions (such as fees, monthly payment amount, etc.) during the counseling session. If you’re happy and satisfied with the session, you can sign up for debt consolidation services.
- Get relief from the creditor calls – Once you’ve cleared your doubts and signed required documents, the counselor starts negotiating with your creditors to lower interest rates and eliminate late fees. They also put forward the payment plan.
- Make one payment to the company – After the counselors finalize a payment plan, which is accepted by all the parties, you start making the single monthly payment to the company. The consolidation company then disburses the amount amongst your creditors.
- Re-assessment of your financial situation – Usually, after 180 days, the counselor asks you about your financial situation. If it has become worse, notify the counselor so that he/she can re-negotiate a new payment plan with your creditors as per your current situation.
How can you get the best debt consolidation program?
- Ask for a free consultation with First Option Recovery
- Find out customers’ views regarding the company
- Get detailed information about the program
- Need to know your financial obligations
- Prioritize your creditors
The right way to choose the best debt consolidation program is to make a comparative analysis of your financial obligations and prioritizing your creditors
What are the reasons behind the popularity of online debt consolidation?
- You can get a fresh financial start
- Your payment process can get accelerated
- You can get debt consolidation help 24*7
- Easier for you to make your monthly payments quickly
- You can compare various online companies from your home
- You can get free counseling online and save time
- You may get fast debt consolidation service